Wednesday, October 15, 2008

school oh school!!!

This semester no doubt has been the hardest ever! not only is school stressing me out but um im pregnant and all the work at school, home, and my actual job is just really taking my every bit of strength and energy left in my body. But well im excited about my baby i find out what im having by the end of the week yay! :) Also, i finally started to keep up with my previous blog...FASHIONNATION1ON1 people go to wordpress.com and look it up!! you can leave comments there or if you dont want to just go check it out and leave me a comment here i really need some feedback on that blog cuz im not going to be writing stuff for it to be just sitting there its really a waste of time for me...harsh but true. Im gonna try to keep up with this blog too just another little thing to add to my "to do list" if you ever have questions about anything concerning school whether be fashion or not im sure i can help u with anything, or at least try to help you, but no promises guys. well hope to hear from all of you pretty soon.

*Honey*

No comments: